buy to let

Save time and money by allowing us to search the market to find the best deal for your investment properties.

We can provide specialist insurance for your investment properties to include buildings, landlords’ contents (if needed) and loss of rental income.

  • We can cover both the buildings and the contents of the landlord.
  • Loss of rental income when the property cannot be lived in.
  • Cover available whether tenants are employed, unemployed or students.
  • Flexible excess levels.
  • Friendly personal staff ready to deal with your enquiry at a local level - no call centres.

The meaning of cover beyond compare

  • More than 150 years AYI experience
  • We don’t just sell you insurance we’re here for advice and information
  • A good deal even better